Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Brunch - {breakfast pizza}

DH and I got married in 1998, and this Pfaltzgraff pattern has been a daily part of our lives ever since.  The funny thing is, I never think to use it in my food photos.  So seeing it in the picture below makes me laugh, because those plates are such a well-worn, commonplace thing around here. 

Sometimes, the food photographer has no choice but to grab the nearest plate and start shooting.  Because, this breakfast pizza (from allrecipes.com) was going fast.  I've made breakfast pizza before, but it's been a long time, so I didn't anticipate the reaction from everyone: we love this, give us more

In fact, we really didn't even need plates: eating it straight off the pan would have suited everyone just fine!  But I think all our friends and family who gifted us with our dishes would like to know their gift is going to good use, so plates it was, albeit briefly.


-Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Huh, we've never made breakfast pizza! We've had breakfast for supper, and supper leftovers for breakfast, and dessert pizza... but clearly missed out on this opportunity!
    Nice plate, too. Our dishes are white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to try it - breakfast pizza is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete